Boost employee happiness and health by encouraging them to move and create personal and measurable impact for moms-to-be in Kenya
Join the challenge every 1st of the month with your team!
Reward Chemical 🏆
Achieve goals, compete with colleagues
Love Hormone 💕
Help Kenyan moms, connect with colleagues
Exercise, move your body
Mood Stabilizer ☀️
Release stress, be outside
You decide the amount
Pick the amount your organization wants to contribute!
Your team earns it
Your team will move and work towards a common goal!
We announce results
We give personalized reports on the funds your teammembers earned!
We distribute the funds and report
You and your team members can follow an anonymized mom's journey!
What is the challenge?
You and your colleagues will run with and against each other to give Kenyan moms-to-be access to the pregnancy healthcare they need via the MomCare program, paid for by your employer up to a pre-set maximum amount.
The more you run, the more moms can get access to healthcare. We will tell you the result achieved by your teams at the end of the challenge.
Why is this awesome?
Not only are you having fun with your colleagues and helping the moms-to-bewhile you’re at it, we will after the challengealso match you with a mom, whose pregnancy journey you can follow through social impact reports with real data (anonymized) received via email. This will give you a chance to see first-hand the impact your participation in the #moveforher challenge has had on the lives of others.
How are kms tracked?
Before you start your run or walk, start the run tracker in the app.
- Your activity will not be counted towards the challenge in case of the following common reasons: Your activity does not have a GPS trace
- You tracked using the incorrect sport type
- You added your activity manually
- You edited your activity afterwards
- You uploaded your activity tracked with your smartwatch to adidas Running after the Challenge finished
Once you’ve joined, activities that comply with the challenge rules will be automatically linked and counted towards the challenge – there’s nothing you need to do manually.
In order to ensure that your activity is linked to the Challenge, the following criteria must be set:
- Your activity must have a GPS trace (unless otherwise specified in the Challenge details)*
- Your activity must be tracked using the correct sport type for the Challenge (e.g Running)
- Your activity must be tracked while the Challenge is active (the start and end time are always in your local time zone)
If you track your activities with a smartwatch, please see the article linked here for more information.
Can I cheer on my colleagues?
The cool thing is – you're doing this together with your colleagues. So, make sure to benefit from using the Adidas Running App to engage with your teammates.
- Motive team members by sending likes and comments to congratulate them or cheering them on mid-workout.
- You can also support your team by using the “Cheering” feature or be cheered on by them. Let your followers choose from numerous different cheers to send you through your headphones as if they were right there with you!
- “sharing is caring” so share with your colleagues how you felt during your workout. With image sharing, you can upload and send a background, route map, or personal picture directly via social media to show your friends what you’re up to and encourage them to stay active as well.
- Check out the “Leaderboard” feature to keep track of your performance and see how you rank compared to the rest of your colleagues.
What about privacy?
We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to processing personal data in compliance with the GDPR. We will keep your information confidential and only use it for the #moveforher challenge, to virtually match you with a mom and to share social impact reports on the mom’s pregnancy healthcare journey and other carepay.social updates with you.
We note that Runtastic is responsible for the processing of information of their app and refer to their Runtastic Privacy Notice. We further note that for our social impact reports and other update emails, we use CRM system Hubspot.
By participating in the challenge, you consent to the processing of your information for the identified purposes. If you have any questions or concerns about how we will use your data, don’t hesitate to contact us.
How are the raised funds used to give the moms the care they need?
The funds are managed by theCarePay Foundation and we ensure that they are used to provide pregnancy healthcare covers to a group of moms-to-be in Kenya via the MomCare program and the CarePay platform. This pooling approach makes it possible to provide the pregnancy covers at predetermined estimated costs.
If the actual costs are higher, they are borne by CarePay and our MomCare partner. If they are lower, we or our partner may retain some leftover funds. CarePay earns a portion of the funds as a fee for its roles in the execution of the MomCare program in Kenya using its platform and in organizing the challenge.