#moveforher Mother's Day challenge
Boost employee happiness and health by encouraging them to move and create personal and measurable impact for moms-to-be in Kenya
Join the challege from 1-14 May with your team!
A happier and healthier team in every way possible
Reward Chemical 🏆
Achieve goals, compete with colleagues
Love Hormone 💕
Help Kenyan moms, connect with colleagues
Exercise, move your body
Mood Stabilizer ☀️
Release stress, be outside
Are you excited? Here's what's next... Effortless set-up and you only pay when your team moves!
You decide the amount
Pick the amount your organization wants to contribute!
Your team earns it
Your team will move and work towards a common goal!
We announce results
We give personalized reports on the funds your teammembers earned!
We distribute the funds and report
You and your team members can follow an anonymized mom's journey!
What is the challenge?
You and your colleagueswill run with and against each other to give Kenyan moms-to-be access to the pregnancy healthcare they need via the MomCare program, paid for by your employer up to a pre-set maximum amount. The more you run, the more moms can get access to healthcare. We will tell you the result achieved by your teams at the end of the challenge.
Why is this awesome?
Not only are you having fun with your colleagues and helping the moms-to-bewhile you’re at it, we will after the challengealso match you with a mom, whose pregnancy journey you can follow through social impact reports with real data (anonymized) received via email. This will give you a chance to see first-hand the impact your participation in the #moveforher challenge has had on the lives of others.
How are kms tracked?
Before you start your run or walk, start the run tracker in the app.
- Your activity will not be counted towards the challenge in case of the following common reasons: Your activity does not have a GPS trace
- You tracked using the incorrect sport type
- You added your activity manually
- You edited your activity afterwards
- You uploaded your activity tracked with your smartwatch to adidas Running after the Challenge finished
Once you’ve joined, activities that comply with the challenge rules will be automatically linked and counted towards the challenge – there’s nothing you need to do manually.
In order to ensure that your activity is linked to the Challenge, the following criteria must be set:
- Your activity must have a GPS trace (unless otherwise specified in the Challenge details)*
- Your activity must be tracked using the correct sport type for the Challenge (e.g Running)
- Your activity must be tracked while the Challenge is active (the start and end time are always in your local time zone)
If you track your activities with a smartwatch, please see the article linked here for more information.
Can I cheer on my colleagues?
What about privacy?